If you know me, you’ll know I’m a list maker. I love lists. I even have a Pinterest Board called “A Life of Lists” and recently I was browsing that board and found this really fun blog about 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from a blog called Four Hats and a Frugal.
Now technically, I think you’re supposed to do this challenge as a series of videos, but as a writer, you know I’m going to WRITE my answers. There are 100 questions, I’ll be breaking them into sets of 10 and doing them over a 10 week period. Sooooo, here are the first questions:
- DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED?
Open or closed. I don’t think much about my closet, actually. My old house had a bathroom that separated the master from the closet and both doors were kept open. In the new house the closet doors (there are two walk-ins) are directly in the bedroom, so we may end up keeping them closed. We haven’t started sleeping in there yet thanks to the renovation.
- DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTELS? No, unless I really like the brand. There’s a local hotel we stayed in during our home searches that had this amazing blood orange shampoo and conditioner. I took those. Or if there were people collecting for like overseas military I’d take it. I don’t travel all that often anymore.
- DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR SHEETS TUCKED IN OR OUT? Out. I don’t like my feet or body being constricted. In a hotel I rip them from under the mattress. LOL
- HAVE YOU STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE? No.
- DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES? Yes! I love paper products in general. I use Post-Its for first pass editing of each book I write so I use them a lot for that.
- DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM? Sure! I used to coupon more and I’ll probably start again but sometimes you just don’t need to buy one get one half-off mustard. Like, I have enough mustard.
- WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES? Neither, of course. But if I have a choice, I’d say bees. I think I’d have a better chance against bees.
- DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? Tons! I’ve always been freckly, especially on my arms and face. No matter how much sun screen or whatever I use, I freckle.
- DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES? I do normally. I feel compelled. To the point where if I don’t smile, I feel like the photo looks weird.
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
Fake people. Hypocrites. Don’t pretend to be good and then do horrible things or treat the waitress like crap. I see you. I see you.
So that’s the first set. Feel free to answer them yourself in the comments or grab them for your blog (though give Four Hats and a Frugal credit, that’s where I got this list).
Join the newsletter and be entered to win a Kindle or $75 Amazon Gift Card EVERY MONTH!