100 Questions No One Asks, Part 4
This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the fourth set of questions:
- CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR? Yes! I used to change my own oil all the time.
- EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET? Once. Like 15 years ago.
- EVER RAN OUT OF GAS? Not yet. Knock on wood.
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH? I love the Jimmy Johns veggie. Cheese and tomato and lettuce and cucumber and guac with mayo. So yummy.
- BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST? I like bacon and yogurt. Like not mixed, but I have that for breakfast a lot.
- WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME? I shoot for some time between 10 and midnight.
- ARE YOU LAZY?
Depends on what you ask me to do. Talking about my work, I work 80 hours a week. Can’t really call that lazy. But there are things I put off or don’t like to do that I could do if I put some effort in.
- WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN? Please see my Halloween post!
- WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN? I’m a dragon. And proud of it.
- HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK? Sadly, just one. I tried to learn both French in 2015 and Italian in 2016 to get ready for our trips and failed miserably. I’m clearly not good at languages (aside from English).
Order One Summer of Surrender Amazon
Order One Summer of Surrender iBooks
Order One Summer of Surrender Barnes and Noble
Order One Summer of Surrender Google Books
Order One Summer of Surrender Kobo
Join the newsletter and be entered to win a Kindle or $75 Amazon Gift Card EVERY MONTH!
Leave a Reply